Parkhurst Place Yoga cancelled today due to weather.
BREATHE - cleanse and rejuvenate your body.
RELAX - release stress and experience inner peace.
FEEL - your body expand and become more flexible.
WATCH - muscular tension and stress melt away.
ALLOW - your own experience to unfold with compassion and inquiry.
What is Kripalu Yoga?
Kripalu Yoga is a modern style of yoga that blends compassion with aspects of all the traditional yoga styles. A regular practice of Kripalu Yoga frees up stagnant energy and offers the following benefits:
- Strengthens and tones muscles and bones
- Improves balance to reduce risk of injury
- Tones and massages internal organs
- Aids in digestion and healthy weight loss
- Increases oxygen intake improving circulation
- Strengthens and heals the immune system
- Calms the mind improving attention and concentration
- Balances emotions, helps with PTSD
- Improves attitude for a positive, healthy outlook on life
- Encourages self acceptance and self confidence
Om, Jai Bahgwan, Peace, Shanti, Shalom
Aspiration for world peace:
May all beings be free from harm.
May all beings be free from suffering.
May all beings be happy.
May all beings be healthy.